The RED FALCON embodies a typical trait for new models comprising a sensible increase in performance compared to our previous version of Falcon VGR blades.
• Exclusive textile T700 carbon fiber using a “large pixel” format and new graphics.
• The water rails are of a constant sectional height and proportion as they were with the former model, what’s changed is the width of 207mm (8”) and the longer length of 860mm (34”)
• The rake between foot pocket and blade of a whopping 29 degrees from 25 in the previous version.
• In the RED FALCON the lamination of the layers changes considerably thereby allowing the flex to produce our trademarked DPC (Double Parabolic Curve) which has previously been verified to result in great improvements in efficiency in the Mustang 3 and Fuego blade models.
These all new fins are made of 100% Megaforce T700 carbon with the new large square aggressive fabric texture.
Thanks to DPC (Double Parabolic Curve) curvature and the 29° angle the performance is much higher than those of the previous Falcon and Flap VGR fins.
The increase of the angle allows the diver to swim maintaining a more hydrodynamic "straight" shape with a lower profile and less resistance.
Blade Dimensions: 87cm (34.25) x 20.5cm(8”).
Full 2 year warranty.
3 Stiffness options:
• 25/Soft – This stiffness is suited for divers who weigh -175lbs, diving between 20-80’ with a mix of surface swimming and deeper diving/spearfishing.
• 30/Medium – This all around medium stiffness is intended for divers who weight 175-210lbs, engage in surface as well as a mix of shallow and deep diving to 30 meters (100’).
• 40/Hard. This stiffer blade is generally indicated for bigger divers weighing over 200lbs or with a strong preference for deep spearfishing to a depth of 40 meters (130’). The stiffness of the blade renders this blade stiffness choice well suited to overcoming added negativity at depth and rapid acceleration requiring more power and energy from the divers’ legs. The 40 stiffness are not recommended for beginners and lighter divers as they can contribute to ankle strain and reduced bottom times.
These blades have been designed to be paired with a Pathos pocket to make it even more responsive.
Available in Pathos sizes: 36-38, 38-40, 40-42, 42-44, 44-46, 46-48, 48-50.