The development of Pathos spearguns continues with the new series “Laser” that features the D’Angelo II handle.
The sensation of high accuracy and dominance in the water prevails when using this gun.
It targets demanding spearos who aim for smooth and powerful shots. The new full stainless steel reverse trigger mechanism allows for quick release of the shaft due to an extremely short travel path (7mm) regardless of the load.
- Handle D'Angelo II low profile with stainless steel reverse trigger mechanism that adds extra 7cm of arming length.
- Removable rubber loading butt.
- Reel base.
- 100% carbon barrel 2.0mm thick with the option of adding a carbon shaft guide.
- Open muzzle.
- 7.0mm Sandvik shaft with sharkfins, a single flopper, and a tricut point.
- Two 17.5mm black over amber bands.
- Dyneema wishbones.
Any one of the four Pathos reels can be installed.
Available in lengths of 75cm, 82cm, 90cm, 100cm, 110cm, 120cm, 130cm, 140cm
NOTE: All Pathos guns now come standard with ergonomic right handles. If you are a lefty we will switch it out free of charge. If you would like the universal handle you will need to purchase the small universal piece and we can switch it out for the updated universal price. We no longer can choose the handles the guns come with. We are sorry for the inconvenience.